- Mondays Holymead Primary, Brislington, Bristol 3:20-4:30 TO BOOK CLICK HERE
- Tuesdays Birdwell School Academy, Bristol 3:30-4:45 TO BOOK CLICK HERE
- Wednesdays Westbury Park Primary, Henleaze, Bristol 3:30-4:45 TO BOOK CLICK HERE
- Wednesdays Westbury Park Primary, Henleaze, Bristol 5:15-6:30 TO BOOK CLICK HERE
- Thursdays St Michael’s Primary, Stoke Gifford, , Bristol 3:30-4:45 TO BOOK CLICK HERE
Parents pay for the course via our booking system which includes all resources and refreshments. All classes have a teacher and an assistant to ensure all children get enough help and attention during the course. We believe that every child should get to explore their own ideas and experience the creative process firsthand. Therefore we don’t all draw or paint the same thing. Instead we teach the skills and then children can choose how they use this skill in their own individual piece of art. There is no such thing as ‘good art’ and ‘bad art’ in our classes and children are encouraged to create artwork in a non judgemental environment.
We have an artist or topic focus in each term, often linking with a contemporary artist via social media. We then share the children’s work with the artist and any comments made by the artist is shared with the children. This ensures that children are more aware of the artwork being produced today as well as avoiding repetition with artists studied in school.
At the end of the term we invite parents into the classroom to view the children’s work in a mini ‘exhibition’. See below for past topics and the schools we are in.
TO BOOK CLICK HERE